3W 365nm 375nm 385nm 395nm 405nm 410nm 415nm 420nm 大功率紫外線UVLED ，45度和60度石英玻璃透鏡 3535尺寸
● CMH real inorganic package 純石英玻璃封裝
● Dimension尺寸 3.70mm×3.70mm×2.67mm
● Long operating life 超長工作壽命
● High reliability 高質量高穩定性
● Superior ESD protection防靜電保護
● RoHS compliant
● Fluorescent spectroscopy 熒光檢測 熒光激發
● Sensors and monitors 傳感器 感應探頭
● Bio-analysis/detection 生物聚合
● Phototherapy 光療
● UV curing 固化
● Printing 噴涂印刷
● Coating 涂覆
Peak Wavelength 波長：360-420nm 可選
Radiant Flux 光功率：1355-1641mW/cm2
Forward Voltage 電壓：3.4-4.2V
Forward Current 電流：1200mA
View Angle 出光角度：45° 60°
*This LED is designed to be reflow soldered on to a PCB. If dip soldered or hand soldered,
We cannot guarantee its reliability.
*Reflow soldering must not be performed more than twice.
*Avoid rapid cooling. Ramp down the temperature gradually from the peak temperature.
*Nitrogen reflow soldering is recommended. Air flow soldering conditions can cause optical degradation,
caused by heat and/or atmosphere.
*Since the glass used in the encapsulating glass is fragile, do not press on the hermetic glass.
pressure can cause nicks, chip-outs, Sealant layer and deformation, and wire breaks, decreasing reliability
*Repairing should not be done after the LEDs have been soldered.
It should be confirmed beforehand whether the characteristics of the LEDs will or will not be damaged by repairing.
*The Die Heat Sink should be soldered to customer PCB. If it is difficult or impossible, use high heat-dissipating adhesive.
*When soldering, do not apply stress to the LED while the LED is hot.
*When using a pick and place machine, choose an appropriate nozzle for this product.
*When flux is used, it should be a halogen free flux. Ensure that the manufacturing process is not designed in a manner
Where the flux will come in contact with the LEDs.
*Make sure that there are no issues with the type and amount of solder that is being used.
1. Handling Precautions
● Do not handle the LEDs with bare hands as it will contaminate the LEDs surface and may
affect the optical characteristics.
● When handling the product with tweezers, be careful not to apply excessive force to the
glass. Otherwise, the glass can be cut, chipped, delaminate or deformed, causing wire-bond
breaks and catastrophic failures.
■ Dropping the product may cause damage.
2. Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
● The product are sensitive to static electricity or surge voltage. ESD can damage a die and
its reliability. When handling the products, the following measure against electrostatic dis-
charge are strongly recommended:
Eliminating wrist strap, ESD footwear, clothes, and floors
Grounded workstation equipment and tools
ESD table/shelf mat made of conductive materials
● Ensure that tools, jigs and machines that are being used are properly grounded and that
proper grounding techniques are used in work areas. For devices/equipment that mount the
LEDs, protection against surge voltages should also be used.
● The customer is advised to check if the LEDs are damage by ESD
When performing the characteristics inspection of the LEDs in the application.
Damage can be detected with a forward voltage measurement at low current(≤1mA).
3. Eye Safety
● Please proceed with caution when handling any UVLEDs driven at low or high current.
Since UV light can be harmful to eyes, do Not look directly into the UV light, even through an
● UV protective glasses are required to use in order to avoid damage by UV light in case of
viewing UV light directly.